Thursday 7 March 2013

Pain teach me.

Salam
Hi!

hmm baru je habis bersedih dan menyedihkan diri sebentar td
if I had a power to deleted all  this black rubbish memory from my  lonely mind
I will do it!
because I think I need to heal from this wound or ....

its hard to continue my  life,its getting harder and harder by time,second and minute
i think
I need my mum hug..  a pure hug
that will erased all my pain  here..here deep inside my heart..

its totally right when one of my bestie said "tiha I think u have a problem"
please share with me...I really appreciate that really :'(

the truth is I really needs someone who I can cried over her shoulder,really I need that
wrote  this entry with the tears,does not relieved me
I don't know how far this will takes me

but I hope Allah it will never takes me far from You..Oh Allah I know I'm the stupid creature on earth,
the useless one,the keji one but please and please I beg You please guide me
guide me in every second to You...Allah...

p/s : hati ini pernah kosong tanpa Dia,dan kini aku tahu tempat untuk mengisi kekosongan tersebut
ialah hanya dgn Dia..

I know I will never alone in this world :')
Thanks Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment